SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tutukaka & Whangarei Mini Vecay ✿ Photos

Just came back from a mini vecay up north, went to Tutukaka and stopped by Whangarei on the way home. Had a really relaxing holiday, enjoyed ocean view, wake up, go fishing, watch movies and do nothing~ grr now back to work, back to reality!

New Zealand really is a beautiful country, wherever you go there's ocean view and big farms etc. I am more of a city girl, but sometimes it's just nice to get away from everything.

Here are some photos I took while on vecay, enjoy ;)

P.S I know I have been posting loads of lifestyle stuff like restaurant reviews, vecay pictures and just... not so much beauty posts as it used to be. I do have loads of up-coming beauty related posts coming on Monday, sooo I hope you guys don't mind me posting so many non-beauty stuff. ^^



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6EtrxpdQ4aZ7emfYLjPRfq6FFoycZv3e0inaEvFCrddAHpMKMUoSxA_CE0gBu-VqiHOOvhP05wWlqG84IqcPveD9h7oLfJqzB0UjMBAkgHLznY1XZ3JXxF4MT9T-dlFLALsUxLnBZz3U/s1600/11+copy.png

4 comments :

  1. So freaking beautiful and magical! I'm so jealous of this holiday trip! I'd love to visit new zealand eventually, the natural surroundings are just pure magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only makeup isn't so expensive here then everything would be perfect ♥ loll thanks for your sweet comment Sharlynn x

      Delete
  2. haha I like the scenery pics but I also like your skin tone under the sun, did you use bronzer or st?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't wear anything besides primer when I go out with my parents... LOl they dislike it when I wear makeup >.< so sad.. haha

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.