SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 1, 2017

What's In My Daily Makeup Drawer?! ♡ ft. Newly Testing & Holy Grail Beauty Products


I have been wanting to share with you my makeup collection for a very long time, but I haven't been able to because I am always adding new products to the collection and I never know when I will REALLY stop buying more makeup.

So today I am sharing with you a small part of my makeup collection which includes most of my holy grail makeup products and also some new items that I am currently testing. I store them all in a large acrylic four-drawers beauty box which I named it the "Daily Makeup Drawer" as it contains items that I use on a daily basis.

TOP DRAWER 

The top drawer is quite small, it's about 1 inch deep, so the items that I placed in this drawer cannot be too tall or too big.

I mostly store samples that I want to try and also small items such as mascara, brow gels and brow pencils in the top drawer.



 Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara 
 MAC False Lashes Mascara
 Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara -  LOVE  
 Mac Pro Longer Waterproof Brow Set -  Holy Grail 
 Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow
 Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer -  great for short lashes
 Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil

SECOND DRAWER 

As you may already know, I go absolutely nuts when it comes to lip products, so it's definitely no surprise that I have SO MANY different types of lip products in my Daily Makeup Drawer.




LIP TREATMENTS

 Carmex Original Jar -  Holy Grail 
 Lucas Papaw Ointmint
 Innisfree Canola Honey Lip Balm

LIPSTICKS

 Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick -  click here for my review
 MAC x Proenza Schouler Lipstick "Woodrose" -  click here for my review
 Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick "366 Fall in Rose" -  click here for my first impression
 MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil "Pleasant" -  click here for my review
 MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil "Fearless" -  click here for my review
 Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick "PK121" -  click here for my review
 YSL Rouge Pur Couture "#5 Beige Etrusque"
 MAC Lipstick "Hoop" -  LOVE  -  click here for my review
 MAC Liptensity Lipstick "Smoked Almond" -  currently testing
 The Face Shop x Disney Princess Moisture Touch Lipstick "BR02" -  currently testing
 ColourPop x Hello Kitty Lippie Stix "Konnichiwa" -  Holy Grail 
 ColourPop Matte X Lippie Stix "Cami" -  Holy Grail 
 MAC x Ellie Goulding Lipstick "Only You"
 MAC x Toledo Lipstick "Oxblood" -  Holy Grail  -  click here for my review
 Chanel Harmonie Levres Arabesque Lip Palette 

LIP PENCILS

 MAC Lip Pencil "Soar"
 Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat "Pillow Talk" -  Holy Grail  

LIP GLOSS

 MAC Lipglass "Feeling Fine" -  LOVE  
 MAC Dazzleglass "Sugarrimmed" -  click here for my review
 YSL Vernis A Levres Plump Up Glossy Stain -  click here for my first impression

LIP TINTS

 Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm "Sweet Peach"
 LUSH Lip Tint "Latte" -  LOVE  
 LUSH Lip Tint "Santa Baby"
 Aritaum Volume Up Oil Tint "#3 Bounce Pink" -  LOVE  

LIQUID LIPSTICKS

 Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick "Melted Peony" -  click here for my review
 MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick "Back in Vogue" -  LOVE  
 Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Lolita II" -  currently testing
 ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip "Dopey" -  Holy Grail  
 ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip "November" -  LOVE  
 ColourPop x Hello Kitty Ultra Satin Lip "Lock Diary" -  currently testing
 NARS Velvet Lip Glide "Playpen" -  LOVE  
 Ofra x Manny MUA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick "Charmed" -  currently testing
 Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick "Canvas"
 Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick "Patina"
 Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait Lip Color "M65 Paresse" -  Holy Grail  -  click here for my review






THIRD DRAWER 

The third drawer is all about palettes, blushes, highlighters and bronzers! I am going through the highlighter obsessing phase lately, so I have added plenty of new products to my collection. A lot of the products in this drawer are newly purchased and currently testing.



PALETTES

 Charlotte Tilbury Instant Beauty Palette "The Dolce Vita Look" -  currently testing -  I have only used the cheek shades, the highlighter and the bronzer
 NARS Nordstrom's Best Cheek Palette -  LOVE  -  click here for my first impression
 BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette -  LOVE  -  I love mixing the shades Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop and I adore the blush shade in Rose Spritz
 Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette -  Holy Grail 
 Guerlain Petrouchka Eye & Blush Palette -  LOVE  -  not big on the eyeshadows, but I am a huge fan of the blushes! So pigmented and silky smooth ~ click here for my first impression


BLUSHER

 Canmake Mat Fluer Cheek Blush "Matte Girly Rose" -  LOVE 
 MAC Bad Girl Gone Good Blush -  Holy Grail  -  click here for my review
 Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blusher "PK001" -  LOVE 
 Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush "Luminous Flush" -  LOVE  -  click here for my review
 BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector "Rose Gold"

HIGHLIGHTER & BRONZER

 Canmake Nose Shader Powder
 Canmake Nose / Face Shadow Powder Shading "#1 Danish Brown" -  LOVE 
 Canmake Glow Fluer Highlighter "Planet Light" -  LOVE 
 Laura Geller New York Baked Galeto Swirl Illuminator
 ColourPop Pearlized Highlighter "Monster"
 ColourPop Pearlized Highlighter "Wisp" -  Holy Grail 
 BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured "Moonstone"





BOTTOM DRAWER 

Lastly, the bottom drawer contains mostly face products such as primers, foundation, BB / CC cream, powers and concealers. I have noticed that my skin is in pretty good conditions lately, so I haven't been using too much foundations and BB cream etc... but when I do, all the products that I store in my bottom drawer are those that I know I can grab and go.



BB / CC CUSHION

 The Face Shop x My Other Bag CC Oil Control Water Cushion -  click here for my first impression
 CLIO Kill Cover Liquid Founwear Cushion -  click here for my review
 Laneige x Playnomore Pore Control BB Cushion -  Holy Grail 
 Laneige x Lucky Chouette Pore Control BB Cushion

FOUNDATION

 MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterporoof Foundation
 MAC Pro Longwear Foundation -  Holy Grail 
 YSL Fusion Ink Foundation -  Holy Grail 
 Candy Doll Liquid Foundation
 Lancome Absolue Sublime Radiance Compact Foundation

POWDER

 Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder -  Holy Grail 
 MAC x Chris Chang Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder



CONCEALER / BRIGHTENER

 YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter -  Holy Grail  
 CLIO Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer

PRIMER

 Guerlain L'Or Radiance Face Primer -  LOVE 
 Lancome Absolue Sublime Golden Glow Hydrating Makeup Base
 BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
 Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur -  Holy Grail  
 Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow -  LOVE 



have you tried the products mentioned in my Daily Makeup Drawer?
share with me a few of your Holy Grail products!

SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment :

  1. Holy crap that's a lot of foundation to go through! Haha I would say you do have quite a lot but not as much as most beauty enthusiasts I know :)

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.