SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 17, 2014

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick ♡ #302 Peach Coral // Review + Swatches

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral
3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral
3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral

This lipstick has been sitting in my draft post for way too long, I think it deserves a show off today ^^ ~ This is my first ever 3 Concept Eyes lipstick and by now I have a big lipstick collection from the brand. 3CE lipsticks are not the best I have tried, but it is good quality and it is one of my favourite Korean beauty brands.

For those of you who is not familiar with the brand, 3 Concept Eyes (3CE for short) is a very well-known Korean beauty brand by Stylenanda, an online clothing store. I first came across 3CE products on Ariessa Cheo's instagram photo and I became so obsessed with it, since then I have been collecting all sorts of 3CE products, mainly lipsticks.

Not sure if I should class this as a drugstore brand or a highend brand, to us New Zealanders it would be a drugstore brand as their prices are similar to Maybelline, L'Oreal and Chi Chi Cosmetics etc... & to the Americans it could probably be a mid-highend as their prices are priced a little above MAC. 3 Concept Eyes lipsticks are just under USD $20 each and I think their highest products price would be as expensive as $100 a piece.

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral
3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral

3 Concept Eyes Lip Color in shade #302 Peach Coral is described as a baby peach color without pearl particles, it says the color represents innocent and its crystal clear color gives your lips a vibrant touch.

I think there are twenty-five colors available from this range, actually... I am not sure cause I see them add new colors every time I visit their website. 3CE claims their lip color range has high color application, high mositure giving moisturizing application and one touch application gives soft and high color.

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral
3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral

3CE lipstick comes housed in a black square tube with 3 Concept Eyes' logo printed in white, the lipstick packaging is very sturdy, when the cap is closed, it doesn't come off easily, so there's no worrying of ruining your lipstick or have it come loose in your handbag.

The box packaging is cute and classy, it has different color lips printed on each side with 3 Concept Eyes hand written on the lips in white. The lipstick bullet is quite durable and the product does not melt nor break easily unlike some drugstore lipsticks.

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral

The texture of 3CE Peach Coral is creamy, but not thick and it glides on the lips smoothly if you have exfoliate your lips and apply lip balms beforehand; if not, then dry flakes will appear on the lips making it looks cracked and it really emphasize chapped areas.

Lipstick application is easy, it is smooth and it goes on evenly, giving a nice opaque coverage. Peach Coral wore well for at least four hours and during the wearing time, it gives that nice glossy look.

Even thou Peach Coral has a creamy texture and it gives that glossy look, the lipstick is not moisturizing at all :( but it is also not drying, not sure how it works... I feel like it is very comfortable to wear and if I have to re-apply the lipstick, instead of a new layer over the old, I would have to swipe off the remaining and re-do the exfoliate and lip balm, or else I can see cracks and flakes on my lips.

My favourite thing about Peach Coral is the color is suitable for everyday wear and it is office friendly. The color is pigmented but it does not stain after removing at the end of the day.

3 Concept Eyes Lipstick #302 Peach Coral

Overall, 3 Concept Eyes Lipstick is amazing ♥ Their packaging does not feel cheap, it is sturdy, durable and they have many shades to choose from in lip color range, color selection from a pretty nude to a dark vampy red, there's a shade for every skin tone.

3 Concept Eyes lipsticks can be purchase from Stylenanda, they ship worldwide ^^ ~ I used to buy from Stylenanda quite often and ever since Ippondo opens a store in my nearest mall, I have been buying from there instead, their prices are a lot cheaper.

OVERALL RATING
Heart Border [Pink/Black] by RevPixy
PACKAGING:
sturdy, classy & cute, not cheap
APPLICATION:
smooth, easy, even
PIGMENTATION / COVERAGE:
very pigmented and opaque coverage
TEXTURE:
creamy, glossy, does not accept chapped lips
LONGEVITY:
worn well for four hours on me
PRICING:
just under USD $20.00 per lipstick
OVERALL: 5/5

Have you tried 3CE? What is your favourite product from that brand?


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6EtrxpdQ4aZ7emfYLjPRfq6FFoycZv3e0inaEvFCrddAHpMKMUoSxA_CE0gBu-VqiHOOvhP05wWlqG84IqcPveD9h7oLfJqzB0UjMBAkgHLznY1XZ3JXxF4MT9T-dlFLALsUxLnBZz3U/s1600/11+copy.png

18 comments :

  1. Ohh this is such a cute colour on you Kay! ^ ___ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah that's way lighter than it looks in the tube.
    Not my color but it looks quite gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame it on my lighting :p & Thank you Jasmine ♥

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty shade and it looks so creamy! It really suits you :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely beautiful! This shade wouldn't suit me but I love the look of this lipstick. The packaging looks insane too :) thank you for checking out my blog too btw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade is so gorgeous! :)
    I don't usually go for coral shades but this one has a lovely pinky tone!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I am having one of those "coral everything" year :p

      Delete
  6. Great review, what a pretty color! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shade of the lippie! it fits you perfectly! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so much lighter than I was expecting it to be x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this before. It's funny, the bullet looks coral but on you it looks pink! Beautiful colour though xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooove the color of the lipstick! It looks like such a fresh color and suits your skin tone really well! I have to agree that this looks like a great color for the office.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful on you! I like that it comes off a little lighter than in the bullet, it looks like a gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty color on you! Its much lighter than I expected it to be!

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.