MAC Alluring Aquatic ♥ Submerged Nail Lacquer Swatches

MAC Alluring Aquatic Nail Lacquer - Submerged

I am a total noob when it comes to nail stuff, I was never that into nail polishes until Lani invited me to join her Facebook group: NZ Polish Addicts. I have learn a lot since I joined the group, but I still feel like, the more I explain about these nail stuff, the more confused my readers would be... When it comes to explaining nail polish colors and textures etc... I doubt anyone understands my alien blabbing! Heheh so please bear with me!

MAC Alluring Aquatic Nail Lacquer - Submerged
MAC Alluring Aquatic Nail Lacquer - Submerged
MAC Alluring Aquatic Nail Lacquer - Submerged
MAC Alluring Aquatic Nail Lacquer - Submerged

Anyway, instead of writing a huge paragraphs of describing the color etc... I thought I would just point out the importance and skip to the swatches, I hope you guys don't mind. I do put a lot of effort into my makeup posts, but when it comes to nail polish, I am clueless!

MAC Submerged Nail Lacquer:
♥ Limited Edition from MAC Alluring Aquatic collection.
♥ It's described as a "dark teal chrome".
♥ A lot of unevenness and brush strokes shown when applied.
♥ Three coats gives an opaque coverage.
♥ Starts chipping within seven days.
♥ Very MERMAID!
♥ The patterns from the bottle reminds me of an in-door clean swimming pool.

3 coats of MAC Submerged applied, swatches taken in-door with flash
3 coats of MAC Submerged applied, swatches taken in natural lighting
3 coats of MAC Submerged applied, swatches taken in-door with flash

Have you tried anything from the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BQKiz4RK-zY/U0j1v6-aQlI/AAAAAAAAC8I/OJmuL84rRv8/s1600/11+copy.png

41 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous - I so regret not getting anything from that collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! I was lucky enough to get a few things ^^ Love the lipstick Enchanted One from this collection x

      Delete
  2. I bought nothing from the collection and have never bought anything from any collections! I just never buy mac but this polish is sooo beautiful! Exactly the type of teal I love! I have so many variations of teals and blues in my collection because of my love for blues! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment Sharlynn x

      Delete
  3. Now that is one gorgeous shade... Love this collection by MAC..

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nail colour, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks lovely! I love the packaging I never managed to get any makeup from this collection.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I love the packaging too ^^ x

      Delete
  6. Oh this is absolutely stunning!!! I don't think I'd splurge on a MAC nail polish but this is really making me rethink it!! So unique and perfect for fall!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither heheh but I changed my mind after trying out a few MAC nail polishes! It's not just this one, it's pretty much all of their nail polishes are amazing x

      Delete
  7. It's a lovely colour :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shade is just so pretty! I want to get this as well! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this looks absolutely stunning!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous color. I am a big MAC fan, but I've never tried their nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them ^^ they are amazing x

      Delete
  11. Wow I love this shade! I wish I had got some stuff from this collection, even for the packaging alone!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks absolutely beautiful!~ o__o It looks so metally and watery at the same time, LOL.

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June ^^ match its packaging and theme x

      Delete
  13. Wow - stunning colour! I really love this shade :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so much better on your nails than it does in the bottle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks stunning, I love chrome finishes although they're always tricky with the brushstrokes! Fab swatches :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never had a mac nail polish but that shade is gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous colour! I've never tried MAC nail polish :) x

    ReplyDelete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.