SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Story ♡ & Tapapakanga Regional Park Photos

Growing up my parents have always been overprotective, they have warn me about fake friends and that there's no such things as "friends last forever", so it's not that surprising when I say I have no friends. Sometimes I do miss having a group of friends to hang with, to go shopping with etc but seems like people have walked in and left too many times that nowadays I just can't be bother making friends in real life knowing that they will walk away anytime.

Due to having no 'real-life-friends', all I ever do is stay home, go to work and go to the mall. ♫ all byyyy myyyyselfffff When people do invite me to go out (to clubs and socialize?!), I often feel very guilty and end up not enjoying myself cause everytime I walk out of the door my parents would always tell me "we are not sleeping until you come home" and sometimes I would come home at 5 am, feeling very bad knowing they are in bed, wide awake, waiting for their only child - precious little girl to come home safely. 

I wouldn't say my parents are strict compare to some other Asian parents, but if I do go out, they would ask who with, where to, doing what, those kind of questions and my curfew is before midnight even thou I am in my 20s! And don't you tell me to move out! Cause 1. I would feel guilty, 2. They wouldn't let me and 3. Asian parents are just different to Kiwi parents (or at least my parents are compare to their friends).

Anways, so I think that now I am getting older and I have no friends, my parents are kind of getting panicky that I will have no one there to support me when they're gone (gosh my parents do think too much don't they?). So recently a family friend have recommended this Chinese outdoor activity group and my parents think it's time I go out and meet some real-friends *not imaginery friends* and so I ended up going hiking with the group of people last weekend.

Who? Kay went hiking? pshhhhh ~ Can you imagine a girl who only enjoys staying home, online shopping and blogging about makeup would go hiking? Nop! I can not imagine before but now I can ;) We went to Tapapakanga Regional Park and I had so much fun! Below are some beautiful pictures I took (via iPhone 4S). Enjoy ^^


4 comments :

  1. I went to Splore festival there -- it's stunning! I hope you meet some good people in the group :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it's so gorgeous there right :p & Thank you! they are all much older than me and plus Im really shy :( so hopefully I meet some nice people there in the next few outdoor activities.

      Delete
  2. I understand where your parents are coming from-my parents always wanna know who I'm with, where I'm going but they don't give me a cerfew, but they do wait up on me if I do be out late with a family members like to a concert and things like that. Those photos look amazing and the sky is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ and yeah, that feeling is not that good at all, knowing they stay up for you!

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.