SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Saw Beyonce Live!!! + OOTN ♡

I saw Beyonce for the first time live on Thursday the 17th of October at Vector Arena, Auckland; and it was so so SOOOO AMAZING! I had such a fun time, I have decided to share some pictures with you all ^-^ and videos ~
#OOTN
Pikachu top: Romwe
Mustard skirt: Cotton On
Tattoo tights: eBay
Necklace: eQuip
Bag: Kate Spade New York
LOL when I take pictures at a concert, my pictures always comes out blurry xD but I got to stand near the front and I got a pretty good view of B ;) Check out the video below for parts of the performance I have recorded ^^






7 comments :

  1. Wow that outfit is amazing. I always think that yellow/mustard outfits look so nice and refreshing. I recently bought a mustard jumper :)
    That skirt looks fab, and what a cute top!!!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu ♥ I used to dislike mustard clothing but recently it's been a new favorite ^^

      Delete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfit and SO jealous that you got to see Beyonce!!!!!! I wanted to see her when she was in my city, I'm still beating myself up over that!!!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh awwh don't worry Vanessa ;) Iam sure she will deff return to your city and next time don't miss out ;) Bey just performed 4 shows in Auckland this past weekend and I heard that she's coming back in 10 months omg hope so ~~

      Delete
  4. OMG I LOVE YOUR PIKACHU TOP!!!!!~~~
    ohhh Beyonce is coming to Perth soon!!!! too bad I didn't get tickets :(
    please check out my blog?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com
    xx Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh :( get your last min tickets from like online trading shops ? :) it's expensive but so worth it! I wasn't a huge as fan but after her concert I am now haha I was blew away by her amazing dance moves heheh

      Delete

** Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately **

Thank you for dropping by my blog ♡ feel free to leave your blog links, but other promos such as - follow to follow - and/or inappropriate advertising will be mark as spam.